Education, Licensure, and Training
- Master of Arts in Mental Health Counseling from the Tier 1 school, Webster University.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, with a minor in Business Administration, from Saint Leo University.
- Associate of Arts in Liberal Arts from Saint Leo University.
- State of Florida, Licensed Mental Health Counselor (MH13236)
- State of Florida (DCF), Certified Adoptions Counselor
- State of Florida, Functional Assessment Rating Scale (FARS) Rater
- State of Florida, Children's Functional Assessment Rating Scale (CFARS) Rater
- National Board Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist (#3783)
- Licensed Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming in Hypnosis through the Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programing (#193746)
- I was trained and mentored (for over 2 years) in Adlerian Psychology, Choice Theory, and Reality Therapy.
- I was trained in Neuro-Linguistic Programming in Hypnosis through the ExecuLearn MindFirst Studios.
- I received training in Health Coaching and Coordination through Humana.
- I was trained in Family Mediation through the University of South Florida's Conflict Resolution Collaborative and was a Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator from 2013 - 2015.
- State of Florida (DCF), Trained in Therapeutic Trauma Informed Care
- I was trained in Holistic Life Coaching through the Spencer Institute and was a Nationally Certified Holistic Life Coach from 2010 - 2014.